Terms & Conditions
SUBMITTING A STORY
- The story you are about to share is both accurate and truthful to the best of your knowledge.
- You give consent to #StandforLIFE to share your story publicly, including your name.
- Any and all parties personally named in the story have given you consent to include their name in the story and/or to display their likeness in any photo you provide (if applicable).
- #StandforLIFE reserves the right to edit your story to reflect clarity & brevity, as well as correct grammar and punctuation, in order to be shared on social media platforms.
- If you upload a photo with your story, you will be releasing that photo to #StandforLIFE to be used on social media as well as for printed materials, website content, or other promotional uses.
- You agree that you have the right to release the photo to #StandforLIFE.
If you are not sure about any of the above terms, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org; we will gladly walk through them with you!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Refund & Exchange Policy All sales and transactions are final. The purchase of all products are used as a donation to #StandforLIFE & are not used for profit. We offer no refunds or exchanges. Shipping Policy We offer free USPS shipping on all products. Orders are typically shipped within 2-3 days. We cannot guarantee delivery times or windows. Products are typically delivered within 7-14 business days from purchase. Website Privacy Statement
- We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting the privacy of your personally identifiable information and promoting trust and confidence on the Internet.
- This Privacy Protection Policy (the “Policy”) is applied to all of the websites owned by us and describes the methods that we use for the collection, storage and use of personally identifiable information about the users of our websites.
- As used herein, “personally identifiable information” means any non-public information that would enable us or a third party to identify or contact users of our websites (sometimes referred to in this Policy as “you”) by electronic or other means.
- This website collects information about users during registration, inquiry and participation in certain activities, including contests and surveys.
- Such information may include your name, address, telephone number, credit card information and email address.
- We may also use “cookies” and similar technology to obtain information about your visits to our sites.
- We automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, our cookie information and the pages you request.
- Third party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites on the internet.
Use of Information We use the personally identifiable information we collect principally to provide you with the information that you have requested to collect payment from you and to let you know about other offerings which may be of interest to you. Postal and email information, for example, enables communication about services offered and ordered, as well as the proper provisioning and billing of those services.
- Like most businesses today, we use third-party vendors to carry out certain functions. And like most businesses today, we share online data with those third-party vendors to the extent necessary for them to perform their work. For example, we may use a third-party payment processing company in order to process credit card payments of deposit or rent. In such an instance, we will share your personally identifiable information in order to verify the credit card account information that you have submitted to us. We contractually require such third-party vendors to use personally identifiable information that we share with them only for the purpose(s) for which it was shared. We also contractually require such entities to protect such information from any further or otherwise improper use.
- We do not otherwise rent, sell or share personal information about you with other people except when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances: From time to time, we may provide personally identifiable online information in response to subpoenas and other legal demands from law enforcement agencies or in response to court orders.
- We may use the email address you provide to give you product announcements, service updates or additional information that you may request.
Security of Information
- All personally identifiable information is maintained in secure databases. We use multiple layers of encryption, firewalls and other technology to ensure the security of your personal information, and to prevent unauthorized access or improper use.